Why Buy Saxenda Online From Canada?
Saxenda Pen is an FDA-approved prescription required-only drug containing liraglutide and is only for subcutaneous injection use. Saxenda is supplied in 15 ml prefilled hypodermic syringes at a concentration of 6mg/ ml. Each package of Saxenda comes with five prefilled hypodermic syringes. You can easily buy Saxenda online from Canada than buying it from an offline drugstore in America.
What is Saxenda Pen used for?
Saxenda Pen is used alongside with physical exercise and a low-calorie diet to help grown-ups with a BMI of 30 kg/ m2 or higher or 27 kg/ m2 or higher who also have weight- related medical conditions, similar as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes mellitus, lose extra weight. There are no pen needles supplied with the purchase of Saxenda prefilled hypodermic syringes. It’s recommended that Novo Nordisk pen needles be used.
How does Saxenda work?
Saxenda Pen has been proven to yield significant weight loss when used alongside both diet and exercise. In a 56-week study with people having a BMI of 38, Saxenda was capable of helping people lose a median of 17.3 lbs compared to 7 lbs with a placebo. Also, the same study also demonstrated that there’s higher rate of change in weight reduction in people taking Saxenda compared to a placebo. This medication can be done by self- injection either at home or on the go.
Saxenda Pen works a bit different than the average weight loss drugs. It activates areas of the brain that are responsible for regulating appetite, therefore lowering appetite and leading to a reduction in calorie input and the responding weight loss. This drug is the first and only FDA-approved weight loss drug available in a pen.
How Do I Take Saxenda?
You should ensure your medical professional demonstrates how to use the Saxenda Pen before you use it yourself. Never change the dosage without speaking with your doctor. Saxenda should be taken one time daily at any time of day. Saxenda should be inserted under the skin into the stomach, upper arm, or quadriceps. Don’t insert Saxenda into the muscle or blood vein. You should change the place you insert Saxenda every day. Don’t insert into the same spot.
Saxenda Pen should be started at0.6 mg daily during the first week. Your Saxenda dosage should be increased after one week of use to1.2 mg daily. During the third week, you should take1.8 mg daily and also2.4 mg in your fourth week. Your dosage should be increased until your reach a sum of 3 mg per dosage.
Don’t alter your dosage unless you’re instructed by your medical professional. Children can take a lower dosage of2.4 mg daily if they don’t tolerate the 3 mg dosage.
Your medical professional should also have you on a accompanying diet and exercise plan. This program should continue while you take Saxenda.
Who should not use Saxenda Pen?
Do not use Saxenda if:
- Your family or you yourself have ever had MTC or experienced MEN 2.
- You are allergic to liraglutide or any of the components in Saxenda.
- you are currently pregnant or plan to be pregnant in the future. Saxenda may harm your coming baby.
Before you start taking Saxenda, inform your professional health care provider about all medical conditions you have or had, including if you:
- Are taking certain pharmaceuticals called GLP-1 receptor agonists.
- Have severe problems with your stomach, matching as slowed evacuating of your stomach (gastroparesis) or problems with digesting food.
- Have or have had any issues regarding your pancreas, liver and kidneys.
- Have or have had depression or suicidal considerations, or possible mental health issues.
- Are nursing or plan to breastfeed. It is not known to date if Saxenda passes into the milk you have produced for your child. Together, you and your professional health care provider should determine if you will use Saxenda or breastfeed but not both together. Tell your health care provider about all the pharmaceuticals you take, including prescription, non-prescription pharmaceuticals, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Saxenda slows stomach emptying and can affect pharmaceuticals that need to pass through the stomach rapidly. Saxenda may affect the way some pharmaceuticals work and some other pharmaceuticals may affect the way Saxenda functions. Tell your health care provider if you take diabetes pharmaceuticals, especially insulin and sulfonylurea pharmaceuticals.
PolarBearMeds.com will provide the lowest price to buy Saxenda from Canada. We guarantee your order will be shipped from a Licensed Canadian Pharmacy. All of our discount Insulin products are shipped fast from Canada, straight to your door. To order this insulin medication online at a cheap discount from a Saxenda Canada Pharmacy please call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.