Buy QVAR RediHaler 80 Mcg Online from Canada
What Is QVAR RediHaler?
QVAR RediHaler (beclomethasone dipropionate HFA) is a breath-actuated inhaler prescription medicine used as a maintenance treatment for preventing and controlling asthma in people four years of age and older. The 80 mcg dosage is used in the treatment of asthma for both adults and children. For patients who do not respond adequately to the 40 mcg dosage after two weeks of therapy, increasing the dosage to 80 mcg twice daily may provide additional asthma control. It’s essential to use this medication as prescribed by your healthcare provider and inform them about all the medicines you take and about all of your health conditions.
Dosage, Administration, and Storage
- It is recommended that patients between the ages of 4 and 11 start with 40 micrograms of QVAR dosage twice a day.
- The QVAR dosage for patients aged 12 and older should be 40 to 80 mcg twice daily.
- After two weeks of therapy, a higher dosage may provide additional asthma control if patients do not respond adequately to the initial QVAR dosage.
- The QVAR RediHaler is administered by inhalation. To reduce the risk of oropharyngeal candidiasis (a fungal infection), rinse your mouth with water after inhalation.
- A dose counter is attached to the actuator of the QVAR RediHaler. Each time a spray is released, the dose counter will count down.
How to Store?
- RediHaler should be stored between 68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit (20 and 25 degrees Celsius). There are no restrictions on excursions between 59°F and 86°F (15°C and 30°C).
- Avoid storing or using near heat or open flames. There is a risk that the canister will burst if it is exposed to temperatures above 120°F (49°C). Do not throw QVAR RediHaler into a fire or incinerator.
How Does QVAR RediHaler Work?
QVAR RediHaler works in the following steps:
First Step is Inhalation: QVAR RediHaler is a breath-actuated inhaler prescription medicine. This means that when you breathe in, the inhaler releases the medicine.
The second step is Delivery: Each actuator delivers 80 mcg of beclomethasone dipropionate from the actuator mouthpiece.
The third step is Anti-inflammatory Action: Beclomethasone dipropionate, the active ingredient in QVAR RediHaler, is a corticosteroid. Corticosteroids have multiple anti-inflammatory effects, inhibiting inflammatory cells and releasing inflammatory mediators.
The fourth Step is the Reduction of Airway Swelling: The medicine decreases airway swelling, which helps to make breathing easier.
The Fifth Step is the Prevention of Asthma Symptoms: Regular use of QVAR RediHaler will not deliver quick relief, but you can anticipate fewer attacks of coughing and wheezing.
QVAR Side Effects
Here are some common QVAR RediHaler 80 Mcg side effects:
- Oral thrush (yeast infection in the mouth).
- Respiratory infections
- Nasal issues
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
- Mouth pain
- Sore Throat
If you experience any Qvar RediHaler side effects that bother you or do not go away, consult your healthcare provider.
Warnings and Precautions
- When rashes, discomfort with breathing, or swelling of the face or throat occur immediately after using this inhaler, stop using it and seek medical attention.
- Children may experience a slowdown in growth when taking this medication. The lowest effective dose should be used.
- QVAR RediHaler may cause fungal infections in the mouth and throat. To prevent this, rinse your mouth with water after using QVAR RediHaler.
- If your asthma symptoms worsen or you experience sudden asthma attacks, seek medical attention right away.
- Please let your doctor know if you have tuberculosis, osteoporosis, or a weak immune system.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, inform your doctor.
- This medicine is not a rescue medicine for asthma attacks. For an attack, use only fast-acting inhalation medicine.
Here are some medications known to interact with QVAR RediHaler:
Always consult your healthcare provider before starting or stopping any medication.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is QVAR suitable for children?
Yes, QVAR RediHaler is suitable for children. Inhaled inhalers actuated by breath are prescribed for people four years and older to manage asthma. Children under four years of age are not safe and effective when taking this medication. Approximately 12 hours apart, 40 mcg twice daily is recommended for patients aged 4 to 11 years of age.
When is the best time to clean the QVAR RediHaler inhaler?
This inhaler from QVAR should be cleaned at least once a week. Remember that you shouldn’t wash or wet the inhaler. A clean cloth can be used to clean the opening. Follow the cleaning and maintenance directions that come with your inhaler to make sure it works well.
Does QVAR have an effect on the immune system?
To be honest, QVAR RediHaler can have an effect on the immune system. There is a type of medicine in it called cortisone that weakens the immune system. People who use QVAR RediHaler may be more likely to get infections than healthy people. Always talk to a healthcare professional for the correct information.
Can I take more QVAR RediHaler than my doctor tells me to?
You should never take more QVAR RediHaler than your doctor tells you to without first talking to your doctor. If you take too much of this medicine, you might have side effects that need medical help. As directed, you should always take the medicine as directed to make sure it works and to avoid health risks.
At PolarBearMeds.com, we assure you the most affordable prices for QVAR RediHaler 80 Mcg. Rest easy knowing that your order will be dispatched from a reputable Licensed Canada Pharmacy Online, adhering to the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Our discounted products are promptly shipped from Canada directly to your doorstep, ensuring a swift and secure delivery experience. To conveniently buy QVAR RediHaler online at a substantial cost, call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.