Buy Synvisc One Injection (Hylan G-F 20) from Canada Online
What Is Synvisc Injection (Hylan GF20)?
Synvisc one injection, also known as Hylan GF20, is an effective viscosupplementation treatment developed to alleviate knee pain associated with osteoarthritis (When nonpharmacologic therapies and simple analgesics such as acetaminophen have failed to provide adequate relief). Synvisc received FDA approval in August 1997, attesting to its safety and efficacy in managing osteoarthritis-induced knee pain. Years of research and clinical trials support the safety and effectiveness of Synvisc as a viable treatment option for knee pain.
Synvisc is formulated as a gel-like mixture comprising Hylan A fluid, Hylan B gel, and saltwater. Hylan A and B are derived from hyaluronan, also known as sodium hyaluronate. Hyaluronan is sourced from chicken combs, ensuring a natural and effective solution for osteoarthritis-related knee pain.
Dosage and Administration of Synvisc Hylan GF20 Injection
Synvisc Hylan GF20 Injection is administered through intra-articular injection once a week, spaced one week apart, totaling three injections.
- Package Integrity: Synvisc should not be used if the packaging has been opened or damaged. Store it at room temperature, protected from sunlight, below 86°F (30°C). Avoid freezing the product.
- Single-Use Syringe: The syringe containing Synvisc is for single use only. Utilize the contents immediately after removing the syringe from its packaging.
- Avoid Disinfectants: In the presence of quaternary ammonium salts, do not concurrently use disinfectants containing hyaluronan or quaternary ammonium salts.
- Aseptic Technique: The use of strict aseptic techniques in administration must be adhered to during the injection procedure.
- Synovial Fluid Removal: Prior to each Synvisc injection, remove synovial fluid or effusion using an 18- to 22-gauge needle. Use the same syringe for both synovial fluid removal and Synvisc injection, ensuring proper hygiene.
- Needle Attachment: Twist the tip cap before removal to minimize product leakage. To prevent leakage during administration, tighten the needle and hold the luer hub firmly.
- Caution: Avoid tightening or applying excessive leverage when attaching or removing the needle to prevent syringe tip breakage.
- Injection Volume: Administer the total 2 ml dose in one knee only.
Synvisc (Hylan g-f 20) is packaged in a 2.25 mL glass syringe containing a 2 ml (16 mg) dose of Hylan G-F 20. The syringe contents are sterile and nonpyrogenic, ensuring the safety and efficacy of the administered medication.
How Does Synvisc Hylan GF 20 Injection Work?
Synvisc operates through a process known as viscosupplementation, acting as a supplement to the natural synovial fluid within the knee joint. This supplementation serves a vital role in enhancing joint lubrication by increasing the viscosity of the joint fluid. By doing so, Synvisc Hylan GF 20 effectively reduces friction during movement, consequently alleviating pain associated with joint mobility. Furthermore, the gel-like consistency of Synvisc Hylan GF 20 plays a crucial role in safeguarding the knee’s cartilage from further deterioration.
This protective cushioning effect helps prevent additional wear and tear on the cartilage. Notably, this method of treatment involves replacing damaged synovial fluid with a substance akin to that found in the healthy joints of individuals aged 18 to 27. This approach not only addresses existing discomfort but also promotes the restoration of joint function, offering patients a comprehensive solution for managing knee pain.
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid simultaneous use of skin disinfectants containing quaternary ammonium salts due to the possibility of precipitation of hyaluronan in their presence.
- Do not inject Synvisc (Hylan g-f 20) extra-articularly or into synovial tissues and capsules, as adverse events have occurred in these areas.
- Intravascular injections of Synvisc may lead to systemic adverse events.
- Synvisc’s safety and effectiveness beyond knee applications and for conditions other than osteoarthritis are not established.
- Take precautions when injecting Synvisc into patients allergic to feathers, avian proteins and egg products.
- There is no evidence that Synvisc is effective or safe in the treatment of severely inflamed knee joints.
- Ensure that aseptic techniques are adhered to during administration.
- Synvisc syringe is for single use; contents must be used immediately after opening. Discard unused Synvisc.
- Do not use damaged or opened Synvisc packages. Keep the product in its original packaging, away from sunlight, at room temperature (below 86°F or 30°C). Avoid freezing.
- Ensure that synovial fluid or effusion is removed prior to each injection of Synvisc.
- The use of Synvisc should be done with caution if the leg to be injected has lymphatic or venous stasis.
Use of Synvisc One Injection in Specific Populations
Pregnancy: Safety and effectiveness during pregnancy are not established.
Nursing Mothers: It is unknown if Synvisc is excreted in human milk; safety and effectiveness in lactating women are not established.
Pediatrics: Safety and effectiveness in patients under 21 years of age are not established.
Potential Adverse Effects
Patients receiving Synvisc (Hylan g-f 20) injections have commonly reported the following adverse effects, including swelling in the injected knee, pain in the injected knee and joint effusion.
Intra-articular injections, including Synvisc, may also lead to various adverse events, such as:
- Joint warmth
- Joint stiffness
- Joint swelling
- Gait disturbance
- Joint effusion
- Injection site pain
Benefits of Synvisc Injection
- Enhanced Joint Lubrication and Cushioning: Synvisc injections effectively lubricate and cushion your joints, promoting smoother and pain-free movement.
- Pain Relief and Improved Comfort: Alleviates pain and discomfort, enhancing your overall quality of life and restoring comfort in your daily activities.
- Swift Return to Routine Activities: Facilitates a quicker recovery, enabling you to resume your daily activities without hindrance or discomfort.
- Cartilage Protection and Preservation: Acts as a protective shield for your cartilage, preventing further damage and promoting joint health and longevity.
- Safe and Approved for Multiple Uses: Approved for multiple applications, ensuring a safe and reliable solution for your ongoing joint care needs.
- Potential Delay of Surgical Intervention: It may also postpone the necessity for total knee replacement surgery, offering a non-invasive alternative for managing joint issues effectively.
Individuals should refrain from receiving Synvisc one if they exhibit an allergy to hylan G-F 20 or if there is an ongoing infection in the knee or the surrounding skin. Prior to administering a Synvisc one injection, patients are advised to inform their healthcare provider if they have a history of blood clots, circulation issues in the legs, or allergies to egg products, birds, or feathers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should take Synvisc?
Knee arthroscopy is recommended for individuals, both male and female, aged over 35, experiencing knee pain persisting for 1-3 months, without a history of significant knee injuries or severe arthritis. Synvisc One is an alternative treatment option for patients suffering from knee arthritis, particularly those whose symptoms have not been alleviated through dietary measures. However, it should not be prescribed to children with severe allergic reactions to hyaluronic acid, and it is contraindicated for individuals with swollen joints or cutaneous inflammatory dermatitis.
How long does Synvisc last in synovial fluid?
Synvisc is a sterile, clear, viscous solution that contains Hylan G-F 20, a natural glycosaminoglycan that your body produces. Synvisc is used to reduce pain and increase mobility in patients who have osteoarthritis. It acts as a lubricant in the knee, preventing wear and tear from normal wear and tear.
Hylan GF 20 is injected into the knee through the patient’s own synovial fluid, so it replaces the damaged hyaluronic acid in the joint. This helps to reduce pain and increase mobility in the joint.
Synvisc lasts in the joint for up to 6 months, after which the patient’s joint produces its own hyaluronic acid.
Where can I buy Synvisc online?
Online Synvisc injection is available at a discount at our Canadian Pharmacy, where you will find the lowest prices. Online prescription medication is available on the basis of your physician’s prescription at Polar Bear Meds. To buy Synvisc online from a trusted Canadian pharmacy at an affordable Synvisc one injection cost, contact us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.
What should I do after the Synvisc injection & what is the timeframe for getting relief?
Following a Synvisc injection, it is advisable to refrain from activities that place excessive strain on the knee, such as jogging, heavy lifting, or prolonged standing, within the initial 48 hours. In case of mild pain or swelling at the injection site, patients can apply an ice pack to the knee for approximately 10 minutes or as per the specific guidance provided by their healthcare professional.
Regarding the timeline for pain relief after a Synvisc injection, individual responses may vary. However, according to a clinical study, many patients reported pain relief as early as one-month post-injection. Synvisc One has demonstrated the ability to offer relief from knee pain for up to six months. Moreover, it is noteworthy that Synvisc one injections can be safely repeated.
At PolarBearMeds.com, we assure you the most affordable prices to buy Synvisc one injection online. Rest easy knowing that your order will be dispatched from a reputable Licensed Canada Pharmacy Online, adhering to the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Our discounted medications are promptly shipped from Canada directly to your doorstep, ensuring a swift and secure delivery experience. To conveniently access Synvisc injection at a substantial Synvisc one injection cost, call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.