Buy Humulin 70/30 Vial Online from a Trusted Canadian Pharmacy
What Is a Humulin 70/30 Vial?
A Humulin 70/30 vial is a mixture of two insulin analogs, 30% Humulin R and 70% Humulin N. Humulin R is a short-acting insulin known as “Regular” insulin. At the same time, Humulin N is an intermediate-acting insulin known as insulin isophane or NPH insulin. A mix of short and intermediate-acting insulin can meet your blood sugar control demands after meals, during the day, and at night.
Dosage, Uses, and Storage
Humulin 70 30 Dosage
Humulin injectable suspension is available in a concentration of 100 units per mL (U-100)
- 10 mL vials
- Vials of 3 mL
- Prefilled 3 mL pens
Humulin 70 30 should be administered subcutaneously 30-45 minutes before a meal, and its dosage will be based on blood glucose monitoring findings and your metabolic needs. With changes in physical activity and meal patterns, dosage modifications may be required. Humulin 70/30 should be taken exactly as indicated. Please follow all of the instructions on your prescription label. Do not take this medication in bigger or lesser doses or longer than prescribed.
Uses of Humulin 70 30 Vial
Humulin 70/30 vials are used in the treatment of high blood sugar levels in diabetic patients using syringes. It is administered subcutaneously in adults and children to treat type 1 or type 2 diabetes. It works as quickly as conventional insulin but lasts much longer. This product can be used alone or in combination with other oral diabetes medications (such as metformin).
Storage of Humulin 70 30
- Humulin 70 30 should be kept at room temperature.
- Keep the vial refrigerated (36° to 46°F [2° to 8°C]), but not frozen.
- It should be kept away from heat and light.
How Does Humulin 70/30 Vial Work?
Insulin regulates blood sugar levels by the breakdown of meals (sugars, fats, and proteins) and promoting sugar absorption from the bloodstream into fat, liver, and muscle cells in our body. The mode of action of the humulin 70/30 vial mix is identical to that of naturally occurring insulin. The Humulin vial:
- Starts working 30 to 60 minutes after administration
- Has its peak effect between 2 and 8 hours after injection
- And ceases acting 18 to 24 hours later.
Precautions to Take for Humulin 70 30
It is critical to use Humulin 70 30 vials cautiously and follow all safety precautions. Remember that:
- If you are experiencing hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), do not take Humulin 70/30
- Do not use the vial if it has been frozen.
- Do not use the vial after its expiration date.
- Inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you’re currently using.
- If maintained at room temperature, the vial must be thrown after 31 days if it is below 86°F (30°C).
- Make sure you are not allergic to this medication or any of its constituents (e.g., insulin).
- Do not use the vial if you notice lumps that float or stick to the sides of the vial.
- The vial should not be taken intravenously ( into the vein)
- Humulin 70 30 should not be used for treating diabetic coma.
- It should not be used to treat hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor if you have any heart problems.
- Humulin 70/30 should not be used with an insulin pump or mixed with other insulins.
- This medicine should not be injected into skin that is injured, bruised, tender, scaly, thickened, or has a scar or hard lump.
- Each time you administer an injection, use a different location. Do not inject at the same spot twice in a row.
- Before using the vials or pens, double-check them. They should be hazy throughout the solution and contain no solid particles.
- Do not reuse or share the needles.
Side Effects of Humulin 70 30
Humulin 70/30 vial may induce various side effects, which include:
- Pain, redness, and irritation at the injection site
- Lipodystrophy (Skin thickening or pits at the injection site)
- Weight gain
- Swelling of your hands and feet
- Irregular heartbeat
- Muscle cramps
- Sodium retention and edema
- Lipohypertrophy (thickening or enlargement of tissue)
- Low levels of potassium
It is important not to take the side effects of the Humulin 70 30 vial lightly, and get in touch with your healthcare professional as soon as you notice any unusual symptoms.
Drug Interactions of Humulin 70/30 Vial
When Humulin 70 30 is used with certain medications, a dose change and increased frequency of glucose monitoring may be required. These drugs are:
- ACE inhibitors
- TZDs (thiazolidinediones)
- Sulfonamide antibiotics
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Angiotensin II receptor
- Somatostatin analogs
Whereas some drugs including Corticosteroids, Isoniazid, Niacin, Oral contraceptives, Phenothiazines, Diuretics, Danazol, Sympathomimetic agents may reduce the glucose-lowering effect when taken with the Humulin vial.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens If I Take Overdose of the Humulin 70/30 Vial?
If you happen to take an overdose of the Humulin 70 30 vial, you will experience symptoms like drowsiness, disorientation, blurred vision, numbness or tingling in your mouth, difficulty speaking, muscle weakness, seizure, or loss of consciousness.
What Should I Avoid While Taking a Humulin Vial?
Low blood sugar can be caused by insulin. Avoid driving and operating heavy machinery until you have a better understanding of how this medication may affect you. Avoid consuming alcohol. It can result in low blood sugar levels and may interfere with your diabetes treatment.
Where Can I Order a Humulin Vial?
You can get Humulin 70 30 vial at an affordable price if you buy online through Polar Bear Meds. This platform is trustworthy and only provides genuine and high-quality medication. You can order it at your convenience and get it delivered to your doorstep.
How Many Times Should I Take Humulin 70 30 in a Day?
You can administer Humulin either once or twice daily, depending on your specific requirements. The timing for injections is in the evening, but it can also be taken before breakfast or the evening meal. Follow your healthcare professional’s advice for the correct time and dosage as per your health conditions.
At PolarBearMeds.com, we assure you the most affordable prices to buy Humulin 70/30 vial. Rest easy knowing that your order will be dispatched from a reputable Licensed Canada Pharmacy Online, adhering to the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Our discounted Humulin 70 30 vials are promptly shipped from Canada directly to your doorstep, ensuring a swift and secure delivery experience. To conveniently buy Humulin 70/30 vials at a substantial cost, call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.