What Is OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Meter?
The OneTouch Verio Flex meter is a compact device designed to monitor blood glucose levels for diabetes management. Its portable design makes it effortless to use anywhere. The ColourSure technology provides instant feedback on blood glucose levels, using color indicators: green for in range, blue for below, and red for above.
- This meter uses OneTouch Verio test strips.
- The design is compact and slim for portability.
- The OneTouch Reveal app can be synced with the meter when Bluetooth is enabled.
- It uses only 0.4 µL of blood for effective results.
- In ColorSure technology, patients are shown whether or not they are within range.
Assay method: FAD-GDH or flavin adenine dinucleotide-dependent glucose dehydrogenase.
Sample: Fresh capillary whole blood.
Unit of measure: mg/dL.
Calibration: Plasma equivalent.
Data port type: USB 2.0.
Memory: 500 test results.
Bluetooth range: 2.4-2.4835 GHz.
Optimal power: 0.4 MW.
Operating Distance: At least 26.25 feet (unobstructed).
Operating Channels: 40 Channels.
Security encryption: 128-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard).
Temperature ranges: 50-104°F.
Relative humidity: non-condensing 10-90%.
Altitude: up to 10,000 feet.
Hematocrit: 20 – 60%.
Results range: 20-600 mg/dL.
Size: 2.05 (W) x 3.38 (L) x 0.63 (T) inches.
Test time: 5 seconds.
Weight: 1.76 ounces.
Automatic shutoff: After 2 minutes of use
Battery: One replaceable 3.0 V d.c. (CR2032 lithium coin cell battery), 15 mA.
- OneTouch Verio Flex meter (battery included)
- Carrying case
- 10 OneTouch Delica sterile lancets
- 10 OneTouch Verio test strips
- OneTouch Delica lancing device
- Owner’s Booklet
How to Use the OneTouch Verio Flex Meter?
To use the OneTouch Verio Flex Meter, the following materials are needed:
- OneTouch Verio Flex Meter
- OneTouch Delica Lancing Device
- A small sample of your blood
- OneTouch Verio Test Strip
Here are the detailed steps to use the OneTouch Verio Flex Meter:
- Turn on the meter: After pressing the ‘OK’ button, a start-up test screen will appear. OneTouch Verio test strips can be inserted into the test strip port of the meter. Automatically, the OneTouch Verio Flex blood glucose meter will turn on.
- Prepare the lancing device: Put the lancet into the OneTouch Delica lancing device and adjust the settings as necessary.
- Obtain a blood sample: Use the lancing device on the side of your fingertip to collect a small amount of blood.
- Apply the blood sample to the test strip: Hold the sample while the meter beeps and the blood is filled in the confirmation window.
- Read the result: The OneTouch Verio Flex blood glucose meter display will show your blood glucose level.
- OneTouch Reveal Mobile App
- OneTouch Verio Test Strips
- OneTouch Delica Lancing Device
Warnings to Consider
It is important to keep the meter and testing supplies out of reach of young children. Small items pose a choking risk, such as:
- The battery door
- Test strips
- Lancet caps
- Control solution vial caps
A message appears on the meter when there is a problem with the test strip with the OneTouch Verio Flex blood glucose meter or when your glucose levels are more than 600 mg/dL or less than 20 mg/dL.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean this meter?
You can clean your OneTouch Verio Flex meter with a Clorox Germicidal Wipe. Wipe the outside of the meter with the test strip port pointed down. If there is any excess liquid on the meter, squeeze it out before wiping it. Use a clean, sterile gauze to dry it after wiping. Remember, regular cleaning helps keep your meter in good condition.
How do I set up my OneTouch Verio Flex meter?
Follow these steps to set up your OneTouch Verio Flex meter:
- The meter will turn on when you press and hold the ‘OK’ button until the start-up screen appears.
- A prompt will appear on the meter asking that you set the time and date. You can adjust the settings using the arrow keys and confirm them by pressing ‘OK’.
How do I store this meter when not in use?
You should store your OneTouch Verio Flex meter in its carrying case when it’s not in use. It should be stored in a cool, dry place between 41°F and 86°F as well as below 65% relative humidity. It is best to avoid direct sunlight and heat. It is important to store your meter properly to keep it in good condition.
How long will this Flex meter last?
A OneTouch Verio Flex meter is durable and designed to last a long time. It can provide accurate results at low and high blood sugar levels for up to nine years. The actual lifespan, however, depends on how it is used, maintained, and cared for.
At PolarBearMeds.com, we assure you the most affordable cost for OneTouch Verio Flex meter online. Rest easy knowing that your order will be dispatched from a reputable Licensed Canada Pharmacy Online, adhering to the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Our discounted products are promptly shipped from Canada directly to your doorstep, ensuring a swift and secure delivery experience. To conveniently access OneTouch Verio Flex Blood Glucose Meter at a substantial price, call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.