Buy Tadalafil Online from the Best Canadian Pharmacy
Tadalafil is an FDA-approved medication commonly used to treat Erectile Dysfunction(ED). It is a type of drug called Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, which improve blood flow to the penis, aiding in achieving and maintaining an erection. It is also approved for treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). It is available in strengths ranging from Tadalafil 2.5mg to Tadalafil 20mg; it’s typically taken orally as needed before sexual activity. Tadalafil is suitable for adult men, but those with certain medical conditions or taking specific medications should consult their doctor before using it. Common side effects include headache, indigestion, and muscle pain. It’s essential to follow Tadalafil dosage instructions, avoid overdosing, store it properly, and seek medical advice for any concerns or missed doses.
Tadalafil is a medication approved by the FDA for treating Erectile Dysfunction (ED), a condition characterized by the incapability to acquire or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity. It belongs to a class of drugs called Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It is also prescribed to treat symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
It comes in various strengths, typically ranging from Tadalafil 2.5mg to Tadalafil 20mg tablets. The recommended starting dose for most patients is 10 mg, taken before anticipated sexual activity, though the dosage may vary based on individual response and medical history. It should be taken orally with or without food, but avoid consuming grapefruit while using this medication.
Tadalafil is generally safe for most men, but it may not be suitable for those with certain medical conditions or taking specific medications. It’s essential to consult with a healthcare provider before starting treatment with Tadalafil, especially if you have a history of heart problems, low blood pressure, liver or kidney disease, or if you are taking nitrates for chest pain.
Common side effects of Tadalafil include headache, indigestion, back pain, and nasal congestion. Rare but serious side effects may include sudden vision loss or hearing impairment. It’s crucial to seek medical attention if you experience any severe side effects. Store Tadalafil at room temperature, away from moisture and heat, and keep it out of reach of children. Always follow your healthcare provider’s instructions and never exceed the recommended Tadalafil dosage.
Uses of Tadalafil
Tadalafil is used for the following:
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Management of symptoms associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- The treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
How to Use Tadalafil?
Strengths and Forms
Tadalafil is available as an oral tablet. It is found in the strengths of:
- Tadalafil 2.5mg
- Tadalafil 5mg
- Tadalafil 10mg
- Tadalafil 20mg
Recommended Dosage for Tadalafil
- Erectile Dysfunction:
- For on-demand use, the usual starting dose of Tadalafil is 10 mg. Depending on how your body responds and the effectiveness of the medication, your doctor might adjust the dosage to either Tadalafil 20mg for enhanced effect or down to 5 mg if needed. Take one tablet before anticipated sexual activity, ensuring a gap of around 30 minutes before engaging. The effects of Tadalafil may last up to an impressive 36 hours.
- For once-daily use, Tadalafil typically starts at 2.5 mg per day, with potential adjustments up to 5 mg based on individual response. Take one tablet daily at the same time each day, allowing flexibility for sexual activity between doses.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: The typical dosage for Tadalafil is one 5-mg tablet per day, taken at approximately the same time daily. It’s crucial not to exceed this dosage, limiting intake to once per day to avoid potential adverse effects. If concurrently using Tadalafil with Finasteride for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), the recommended daily dosage remains 5 mg for a period of up to 26 weeks.
- Erectile Dysfunction and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: The typical dosage is one 5-mg tablet per day. You should take this drug at about the same time every day. Never take more than one dose of Tadalafil a day. Sexual activity is permitted between doses at any time. To have an erection with Tadalafil, you must be sexually aroused.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: The typical starting dosage is 40 mg (taken as two Tadalafil 20mg tablets) once per day. Take this dose at about the same time each day.
For Children (Ages 0–17 Years)
Tadalafil has not been studied in children. It should not be used by children under 18 years of age.
For Older People (Ages 65 Years and Older)
It takes your body longer to process this drug. To prevent the drug from building up too much in your body, your doctor may lower your dosage at first. It is dangerous to have too much of a drug in your body.
Special Dosage Considerations
For People with Kidney Disease: Tadalafil is partly removed from your body through your kidneys. If your kidneys aren’t working well, more of the drug may stay in your body for extended periods of time. As a result, you are more likely to experience side effects. You may be prescribed a lower dosage, taken less often, or not at all by your doctor. Your kidney disease severity and whether you are on dialysis will determine this.
For People with Liver Disease: It is your liver that processes Tadalafil. The drug may stay in your body longer if your liver isn’t working well. As a result, you are more likely to experience side effects. Tadalafil may be prescribed to you at a lower dosage, less frequently, or not at all by your doctor. It depends on the severity of your liver disease.
[Note: Remember these recommendations may vary depending on person to person. Discuss it with your doctor, and they’ll customize your Tadalafil dosage accordingly.]
How to Take It?
You can take the prescribed dosage of Tadalafil 20mg, usually once a day. Dosage may vary based on individual factors, so never adjust it without consulting your doctor. Take Tadalafil at approximately the same time each day for consistent blood levels. For on-demand use, take it before anticipated sexual activity. Swallow the tablet whole with water, with or without food. Do not exceed one dose per day to avoid potential side effects.
[Note: Your doctor will decide the right amount for you based on your condition, following guidelines and studies on Tadalafil. They’ll adjust it as needed over time.]
How Does Tadalafil Work?
Tadalafil, a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, works by relaxing the smooth muscles in the walls of blood vessels, particularly in the penis, prostate, and lungs. By inhibiting PDE5, it increases the levels of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP), a chemical messenger that promotes vasodilation and increases blood flow. Tadalafil works through different mechanisms to treat the following medical conditions:
- In Erectile Dysfunction (ED), this mechanism enhances blood flow to the penis, facilitating erection.
- For benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), it relaxes the muscles in the prostate and bladder, alleviating urinary symptoms.
- In pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), it dilates the pulmonary arteries, reducing pulmonary vascular resistance and improving exercise capacity.
Important Safety Information
Common Side Effects
- Back pain
- Upset stomach
- Muscle aches
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Flushing (reddish skin).
It may take a few days or a couple of weeks for these effects to disappear if they are mild. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if they’re more severe or don’t go away.
Mild Side Effects
- Indigestion or upset stomach
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
Adverse/Serious Side Effects
- Priapism: Symptoms include:
- A painful erection that won’t go away
- Vision changes: Symptoms include:
- Seeing a shade of blue when looking at objects
- Trouble telling the difference between blue and green
- A sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Hearing loss: Symptoms include:
- A sudden loss or decrease in hearing
- Ringing sensations in the ears
- Low blood pressure: Symptoms include:
- Feeling lightheaded or dizzy
- Angina (chest pain)
[Note: This list may not cover all possible Tadalafil side effects. Always consult with your healthcare giver for medical advice about side effects.]
Cardiovascular Risks: Tadalafil can cause a sudden decrease in blood pressure. Patients with pre-existing cardiovascular conditions should use Tadalafil with caution. It’s essential to inform your healthcare provider of any heart problems before starting Tadalafil.
Hypotension: Tadalafil may cause symptomatic hypotension in some patients. Caution is advised, especially in patients who are taking medications for hypertension or using nitrates for heart conditions, as combining these medications with Tadalafil can lead to a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Priapism: A prolonged erection that lasts more than four hours. It is a rare but severe side effect of Tadalafil. It requires immediate medical attention to prevent tissue damage to the penis and permanent erectile dysfunction.
Vision Loss: In rare cases, Tadalafil has been associated with non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a condition that can cause sudden vision loss. Patients with a history of NAION or other visual disorders should use Tadalafil with caution.
Hearing Loss: There have been rare reports of sudden hearing loss or decreased hearing in patients taking Tadalafil. If you experience any changes in hearing while taking Tadalafil, seek medical attention promptly.
Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may be allergic to Tadalafil or its inactive ingredients. Signs of an allergic reaction include inflammation, itching, swelling of the face, tongue, and lips, and difficulty breathing. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of these symptoms.
Use in Special Populations: Tadalafil should be used with caution in patients with kidney or liver issues, as dosage adjustments may be necessary. It is not recommended for use in individuals under 18 years of age.
Don’t take it if you’re allergic to Tadalafil. It stays in your blood for 2 days or more, longer if you have liver or kidney issues. Don’t use nitrates during this period. Before using, inform your doctor if you have any of these conditions:
- Heart-related issues
- Chest pain, abnormal blood pressure
- Past heart attack or stroke
- Pulmonary hypertension (unless taking Tadalafil for this)
- Liver or kidney disease, including dialysis
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
- Blood cell disorders like anemia or leukemia
- Bleeding disorders
- Penis deformity or prolonged erection
- Any health issue makes sexual activity risky
- Vision loss or certain eye conditions
- Stomach ulcers
Use During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Consult your doctor before using Tadalafil during pregnancy. It’s risky for both mother and baby, especially with pulmonary arterial hypertension. It’s uncertain if it’s safe to breastfeed while on Tadalafil. Discuss the risks with your doctor. Tadalafil for women is not recommended. It’s not approved for anyone under 18 years old.
Tadalafil is contraindicated:
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil or any of its components, avoid using this medication.
- Tadalafil should not be used in individuals with Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease.
- Individuals with certain retinal disorders should exercise caution when using Tadalafil.
- If you have hereditary degenerative conditions, consult your doctor before taking Tadalafil.
- In patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml/min) when used for BPH or ED on a daily basis
If a dose of Tadalafil is missed, take it as you remember unless it’s nearly time for the next planned dose. In that case, ignore the missed dose and continue regular dosing. Refrain from doubling the dose to catch up.
[Note: If you have missed a dose of Tadalafil and are unsure about when to take the next one, immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.]
An overdose of Tadalafil can lead to serious health complications, including severe hypotension, priapism (prolonged erection), and cardiovascular issues. Symptoms may include dizziness, fainting, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, and difficulty breathing. Immediate medical attention is crucial if an overdose is suspected.
[Note: If you consumed more than the recommended Tadalafil dosage, get medical help right away or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.]
Tadalafil should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep it in its original packaging and out of reach of children and pets. Do not store Tadalafil in the bathroom or in the freezer. Ensure the medication is stored in a dry place with stable room temperature to maintain its effectiveness. Always check the expiration date and properly dispose of any expired medicines.
[Note: Discuss with your healthcare professional about the proper disposal of any unused Tadalafil and any questions you may have regarding its storage.]
- Nitrates (nitroglycerin)
- Alpha-blockers (terazosin)
- Antifungal medications (ketoconazole)
- Antibiotics (clarithromycin)
- HIV protease inhibitors (ritonavir)
- Other medications for erectile dysfunction (sildenafil)
[Note: This isn’t a complete list, and there could be other drugs that interact with Tadalafil. Make sure to tell your doctor about any prescription, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal products you’re taking.]
- Cialis (tadalafil)
- Adcirca (tadalafil)
- Tadacip (tadalafil)
- Tadalis (tadalafil)
- Forzest (tadalafil)
- Megalis (tadalafil)
- Tadora (tadalafil)
- Tagra (tadalafil)
[Note: Your doctor will choose which alternative is best for you. Don’t use any of these alternative medications without consulting your healthcare provider. Taking them by yourself may cause serious side effects.]
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I take Tadalafil?
You should take Tadalafil as prescribed by your healthcare provider, typically 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. It’s essential to follow the recommended dosage and not exceed it. Remember to consult your doctor for personalized advice based on your health condition and needs.
Are Tadalafil and Cialis the same thing?
Yes, Tadalafil and Cialis are essentially the same thing. Cialis is the brand name for the medication containing Tadalafil as its active ingredient. They both serve the same purpose of treating erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. Always ensure you’re using the prescribed medication with the correct dosage and instructions.
How long does Tadalafil 20mg take to work?
Tadalafil 20mg is a medication that helps increase blood flow, especially to the lungs, which makes it easier for the heart to work. Generally, it starts working about 30 to 60 minutes after you take it. It’s important to note that if you’re using Tadalafil for treating erectile dysfunction, it only works when there’s sexual stimulation. This means you need to feel sexually aroused for the medication to be effective. It doesn’t cause an erection just by taking the pill; the normal sexual arousal process is still necessary.
Is Tadalafil stronger than Viagra?
Tadalafil and Viagra are both effective and safe medications for treating erectile dysfunction, and they work in similar ways. When looking at results from tests and studies all over the world, there isn’t a big difference in how well they work. However, it seems that a small number of men like Tadalafil a bit more. The choice between Tadalafil and Viagra really depends on what suits your lifestyle better.
At PolarBearMeds.com, we assure you of the most affordable price to buy Tadalafil from Canada. Rest easy knowing that your order will be dispatched from a reputable Licensed Canada Pharmacy Online, adhering to the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Our discounted medications are shipped directly from Canada to your doorstep, ensuring a swift and secure delivery experience. To conveniently access Tadalafil 20mg at a substantial cost, call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.