About Dario Blood Glucose Monitor
Those with type 1 and type 2 diabetes can check their blood glucose levels with the Dario glucose meter.
It is the first meter of its sort to physically hook into a smartphone in order to detect blood sugar levels, surpassing the now-defunct iBGStar meter. It lacks Bluetooth functionality, in contrast to other glucose monitoring devices, and needs to be connected to a phone in order to function. Because it uses your smartphone directly, the amount of data it can store is only constrained by the memory on your phone.
The app displays averages for 7, 14, and 30 days as well as a graph showing whether your blood sugar has increased or decreased since your previous reading. Additionally, it offers a statistics dashboard that separates and groups your glucose data so you can quickly see trends. Also, by just hitting the share symbol and choosing a contact from your phone’s address book, you may share all the data and graphs with anybody you like.
By completing the arithmetic for you, the app’s food database, which includes around 500,000 food items, removes the guesswork from carb tracking (using the insulin-to-carb ratio that you input). This has been quite helpful for me in determining how many units of insulin I should give myself regardless of what I am eating.
The app also has a database of sports, such as walking, bicycling, golfing, skiing, and running, to help you monitor the effects of activity on your blood sugar levels. You can also add other parameters to your data, such as your moods, stress levels, and where you are at any given time.
The “hypo alert” feature for emergencies may have the greatest impact. If enabled, Dario will send a text message with your blood glucose level and a link to where you are using your smartphone’s GPS coordinates to up to 4 individuals if you experience hypoglycemia (dangerously low blood sugar).
A personal coach who will assist you in understanding the app, reviewing your medical history, setting goals, and receiving check-ins via the app’s chat feature or by scheduling a phone call are further options that Dario provides.
Advantages of Dario Blood Glucose Monitor Kit
- Small enough to fit in a pocket if necessary
- Can easily communicate blood glucose information with family members or the medical staff by pressing a button.
- Has a “hypo alert” option for emergencies that can text up to 4 contacts and provide a gps location.
- Provides a workout log and carb counter in the app
- No need for batteries or charging
- The app is cost-free
Dario Glucose Meter’s Usage Instructions
With the exception of using a smartphone, the Dario checks blood sugar in a manner that is generally comparable to that of other glucose monitors. Using the Dario glucose meter involves:
- If desired, place the phone inside the Dario Welcome Kit’s disposable case. Fit the audio jack into the hole at the base of the temporary cover. (Using this cover to check blood sugar is optional; you can do it without it.)
- Launch the Dario programme.
- To release the Dario meter, slide your thumb back on the ridged orange panel.
- Using two fingers, grasp the meter and take it out of the housing.
- With the Dario logo facing up, insert the Dario meter into the lightning (audio) port of your phone.
- The app will urge you to insert a fresh test strip once you’re connected.
- Take away the white cover.
- Take off the cartridge’s top.
- To protect the remaining test strips, remove one test strip, then close the cartridge lid and replace the white cover.
- Put a test strip in the port for test strips. When a test strip has been successfully inserted, the app will notify you.
- Slide the lancing device down to load it.
- Press the lancet release button to prickle your finger after placing the lancing device on the side of your fingertip.
- Put a drop of blood on the test strip’s tip.
- Get test results after waiting six seconds.To learn more about the Dario glucose meter, consult the user handbook.
PolarBearMeds.com will provide the lowest price for Dario Blood Glucose Monitor Kit from Canada. We guarantee your order will be shipped from a Licensed Canadian Pharmacy. All of our discount products are shipped fast from Canada, straight to your door. To order this Dario Blood Glucose Monitor online at a cheap discount from a Canada Pharmacy, please call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.