About Freestyle Lite Test Strips
Only the Freestyle Lite and the Freestyle Freedom Lite glucose meters are compatible with the Freestyle Lite test strips.
These strips exhibit the characteristics listed below:
- Little volume of the sample: In order to carry out the test, a person only needs to provide a blood sample that is 0.3 microliters (mcl) in volume.
- A person has the opportunity to provide a second blood sample once the first one has been analyzed and, if necessary, they have sixty seconds to do so.
- No codification: There is no requirement for coding because the strips function automatically when used with devices that are compatible with them.
- ZipWik tabs: These tabs are designed to break the surface of the blood sample, which allows for faster absorption of the sample and a quicker turnaround time for the results.
- Testing at alternative locations: These test strips can be used on the palm of the hand, the calf, the forearm, the upper arm, and the upper arm. They can also be used on the thighs.
However, once a person has completed using the Freestyle Lite test strips, they should be thrown away because they cannot be reused.
Advantages of Using a Freestyle Lite Test Strip
- By utilizing these Freestyle Lite testing strips, coding is not required in any way.
- A very small amount of blood is all that is needed for the test strips.
- People are able to lance a number of different parts of the body.
How to Manage Diabetes?
People can keep their diabetes under control, according to the National Kidney Foundation’s recommendations, by:
People who have diabetes should include nonstarchy vegetables and whole foods in their diets, and they should stay away from added sugars, refined grains, and processed food. This recommendation comes from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which is a reliable source of information.
Participating in regular physical activity: Participating in regular physical activity can assist in preventing levels of cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure from getting excessively high. Discover more about the positive effects of physical activity.
Taking all of one’s prescribed medications: A person is expected to take all of the prescriptions that have been prescribed to them by a physician.
Checking the glucose levels in the blood Patients taking medicine for diabetes should check their blood glucose levels to make sure the medication is having the desired effect.
Getting in touch with a healthcare specialist: It is important for a person to get in touch with their healthcare team so they may receive assistance and ask questions about their health and medication.
When to Seek Medical Attention?
If an individual suffers any of the following symptoms, the National Health Service (NHS) of the United Kingdom advises that they make an appointment with a medical professional:
- Experiencing greater thirst than is typical
- Feeling more exhausted than I normally do.
- Increased frequency of urination, particularly throughout the night
- Experiencing a loss of weight without trying to do so
- Eyesight that is hazy
- Observing that cuts and wounds are recovering more slowly than they normally would
It’s possible that diabetes is the cause of these symptoms. A qualified medical practitioner will conduct tests in order to diagnose the issue and provide recommendations for treatment.
In addition, individuals who are currently undergoing treatment for diabetes should have consistent meetings with their healthcare team in order to discuss the efficacy of their medication.
PolarBearMeds.com will provide the lowest price for Freestyle Lite Test Strips from Canada. We guarantee your order will be shipped from a Licensed Canadian Pharmacy. All of our discount products are shipped fast from Canada, straight to your door. To order these Freestyle Lite Glucose Test Strips 50 count online at a cheap discount from a Canada Pharmacy, please call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.