Buy Apixaban Online from the Best Canadian Pharmacy
What Is Apixaban?
Apixaban is an oral anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots. It is the generic form of Eliquis. It is used to prevent and treat blood clots in the veins of your legs, lungs, brain, and heart. It is commonly prescribed for patients with irregular heartbeat (atrial fibrillation) to prevent clot formation. Additionally, it can reduce the chances of getting clots after knee or hip replacement surgery. It is most commonly associated with bleeding more easily than normal, such as nosebleeds and bruises.
It depends on the condition being treated what Apixaban dose should be used:
Usage of Apixaban 2.5 Mg
- The usual Apixaban dose is 2.5 mg orally twice a day to prevent DVT (Deep vein thrombosis is the formation of blood clots in deep veins) after hip or knee replacement surgery.
- The usual Apixaban dose is 2.5 mg twice daily for at least six months after treatment for DVT or PE (Pulmonary embolism is when blood clots from deep veins travel to the lungs) to reduce the risk of recurrence.
Usage of Apixaban 5 Mg
- In patients with Nonvalvular atrial fibrillation (irregular heart rhythm disorders that are not caused by heart valves), the usual Apixaban dose is 5 mg orally twice a day to reduce stroke and systemic embolism risk.
How to Store Apixaban?
- Apixaban should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat. Store it at room temperature in a closed container.
- You should keep it away from children and pets.
- Protect Apixaban from moisture by keeping it in its original container.
- If a medication is past its expiration date, discard it.
How Does Apixaban Work?
Apixaban inhibits (blocks) the effects of Factor Xa, an enzyme that plays a key role in the formation of thrombin (a substance that causes blood clotting). The following steps explain how Apixaban works:
The first step is to block Factor Xa: The enzyme factor Xa is crucial for the formation of blood-clotting substances. Apixaban inhibits the effects of Factor Xa12 by selectively inhibiting it.
The second step is to decrease the level of Thrombin: The action of Apixaban on Factor Xa decreases the blood’s levels of thrombin by decreasing factor Xa level.
The third step is to prevent clots from forming: A clot forms when platelets in your blood stick together due to thrombin. Apixaban prevents blood clots by reducing thrombin levels.
Apixaban 5 mg side effects include:
- Bleeding (such as nosebleeds, easy bruising, or prolonged bleeding from cuts)
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Edema (Swelling of the extremities)
- Hematoma formation (Collection of blood outside blood vessels, resulting in swelling or lumps)
In case of severe side effects, signs of an allergic reaction, or any unusual symptoms, please seek medical attention. You should check the Apixaban price with your healthcare providers.
Warnings and Precautions
- Any unusual bleeding should be reported to your doctor if you are taking Apixaban.
- In case of liver or kidney issues, do not hesitate to notify your doctor; your dose may need to be adjusted.
- During pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult your physician; risks must be evaluated.
- Before undergoing surgery, consult your doctor; temporary discontinuation may be necessary.
- Don’t double up on missed doses, but take them promptly.
- If you notice signs of an allergic event, such as discomfort breathing, puffiness in the face or throat seek medical assistance immediately.
- Keep an eye out for signs and symptoms of bleeding and inform your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
The effectiveness of Apixaban may be affected by interactions with other medications, which may increase bleeding risks.
- Anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin, heparin)
- Antiplatelets (e.g., aspirin, clopidogrel)
- NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) like ibuprofen and naproxen
- Antidepressants, such as fluoxetine, sertraline, and venlafaxine
- Antifungals like ketoconazole and itraconazole
- HIV Protease Inhibitors like ritonavir
- Antiepileptic medications, such as phenytoin and carbamazepine
- CYP3A4 and P-gp Inducers/Inhibitors include clarithromycin, rifampin, and verapamil.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Apixaban over the counter?
No, Apixaban 5 mg is not available over the counter. It’s a strong medicine that helps prevent blood clots. Because it’s so powerful, you need a prescription from a doctor to get it. This is to make sure it’s safe and right for you to use. Always follow your doctor’s instructions when taking this medicine.
Is Apixaban going to affect my blood pressure?
Yes, Apixaban 5 mg can affect your blood pressure, but not directly. It can interact with other medicines you’re taking, which might change your blood pressure. So, it’s important to regularly check your blood pressure and talk to your doctor if you notice any changes.
Does Apixaban cause weight gain?
No weight gain has been reported with Apixaban. Apixaban clinical trials did not report any weight gain. Apixaban could cause weight gain, however, if you’re less mobile due to your condition, such as deep vein thrombosis.
How safe is Apixaban for children?
It is not recommended that Apixaban be used in children under 18 years of age. Because this medicine has not been tested for safety and effectiveness in children, you should always consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have.
At PolarBearMeds.com, we assure you the most affordable prices to buy Apixaban online. Rest easy knowing that your order will be dispatched from a reputable Licensed Canada Pharmacy Online, adhering to the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Our discounted products are promptly shipped from Canada directly to your doorstep, ensuring a swift and secure delivery experience. To conveniently access the Apixaban 5 Mg tablets online at a substantial cost, call us at 1-888-779-2193 toll-free.